In Lockdown, I had to figure out how to workout at home like the rest of the world. So I went to YouTube, and searched for at home workouts that need no equipment. I also wanted good starter workouts since I am not the most athletic person in the world. Youtube was full of them and I got to workout to a few of them. So here is the YouTube playlist I came up with for at home workouts.
- Total Body Strength Training By Joanna Soh
- 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing By POPSUGAR Fitness
- Power Vinyasa Flow By YogiApproved.com
- 20 Min Total Core/AB Workout By Madfit
- 15 Min Beginner HIIT Workout By Emi Wong
- 30 Min No Equipment Cardio and Core Workout By POPSUGAR Fitness
- 20 MIN Home HIIT Workout By Natacha Océana
- Full Body HIIT No Jumping By Madfit
- Pilates for Beginners By The Zoe Report
- Beginner Barre Workout By Rebecca-Louise
My playlist contains a variety of workout types. The types of workouts range from intensity, and time needed to complete. What have been your favorite workout video?