I am a huge fan of woman supporting woman. And as an aspiring boss lady I know that some days the struggle is real. Like dragged through hell and back real. So I decided to compile my current top 10 favorite girl power quotes that are sure to give you a boost in a more positive direction.
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Hellen Keller
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
- “Quality is my principle and qualified is my attitude.” —Laverne Cox
- “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” —Gabby Douglas
- “A woman is like a tea bag. It’s only when she’s in hot water that you realize how strong she is.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “She’s like an earthquake in tiny human form, breaking apart anything and everything in her way.” – Victoria Aveyard
- “It is amazing what a woman can do if only she ignores what men tell her she can’t.” – Carol Carr
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
I hope these quotes brighten your day and helps you be boss babe you are!